Indoor Environmental Professional
David Saunders has been working in the restoration industry for over 20 years and was employed by one of the largest Insurance restoration companies in Queensland for over 16 years with the final 12 years (2007-2019) as the company’s Senior Project Manager.
David oversaw all aspects of the restoration process of water damage, mould remediation, asbestos decontamination, fire remediation, death scene clean ups and methamphetamine contamination remediation works from the initial inspection, liaising with the insured, insurance companies etc., health and safety, testing, scoping works and reporting.
David was original trained in Methamphetamine screening by Queensland Health’s Forensic and Scientific Services approximately 10 years ago, In the past 2 years David has also completed Meth screening courses supplied by Deacon Systems and MTK Group, 2 of Australia’s main meth screening training companies.
David has also been certified by (IICRC) Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification for the below courses:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Colour Repair Technician (CRT)
- Stone, masonry & ceramic tile cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Trained in Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Jena Dyco International - Advanced Mould Remediation Supervisor Course
- Global Training Competency in Removal Friable Asbestos
Any Questions Regarding Mould Inspections?
Call our Friendly Team