Air Quality Testing Office
We understand that the indoor air quality of the office can have a large affect on the productivity, well being and culture for your staff and environment. This is where we can help! We can conduct air testing and help find the source of the indoor air quality issue and show how you can rectify the problem.
The indoor air quality in the home or office can have a profound effect on the productivity and health of your team. It can affect the ability to concentrate and finish tasks. This can cause more employee sick days and lost resources.
- Temperature variances and HVAC air conditioning system not installed property
- Sewer gasses from lift well
- Mould Issues
- Humidity in property too high
- VOC off gassing from furniture and building materials
- Carbon Monoxide C02 and Carbon Dioxide C02
- Moisture Testing and thermal imaging (Humidity and material moisture testing) - finding of source
- Mould analysis - to find severity of contamination
- Carbon dioxide, monoxide and VOC's
- Remote indoor air quality monitoring, set up to find variances during the day
- Poor airflow caused by tight building envelope and unbalanced air-conditioning systems
- Sewer Gases
- Odour from bacteria from bottom of lift well
- Mould spores caused by moisture ingress issues
- Dust in the air which is caused by other activities
- Humidity levels not being managed
- VOC's caused by building materials and office furnishings
- Airborne printer toner
How Can I improve Indoor Air quality in the office?
Our air quality testing services can help locate the source of the poor indoor air quality as well as provide ways in which we can solve the problem. Some actions you can take:
- Keeping air conditioning grills and ducts free
- Maintaining and cleaning air conditioning systems
- Keep photocopiers in specified copy rooms and well vented
- Install Hepa filtration to affected areas
- Use of proper containment during construction to adjoining areas
- Ventilate refuse areas and install odour control measures (ozone / hydroxyl)
Book Your Indoor Air Quality Test
If you are experiencing an office indoor air quality issue, please contact us for a phone consultation. We can advise what specific air testing we can do to help find the cause and provide a solution to the problem.
Please contact us now if you need more information